Thursday, April 9, 2009

A bit of egg on my face

Visit rightkansas.blogspot.com...

Well, I guess I have some egg on my face. Of course, I'm anonymous, so I guess I'll deal with it, right?

Anyway, imagine my surprise when I got this email.
To whom it may concern,

I am contacting you regarding your blog, Huelskampherald.blogspot.com, and I am asking that you change the name.

The name implies an affiliation with the Huelskamp campaign, which is incorrect, and so I ask that you select an alternate name to avoid any confusion. Your understanding in this matter is expected and appreciated.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Weber
Kansans for Huelskamp.
Yikes!

So, I'll be doing my best to import this blog to a new one, Right Kansas. We'll see how that goes. I'll send an email and see if I can leave HH up for a while. We'll see...

BTW, no hard feelings. I understand why Huelskamp has asked this and I'm happy to comply. So, unfortunately for everyone else in this race, I'll still be around, just at a different address!

1 comment: